Opening day FRIDAY MAY 1st.
By appointment only!
Hello Hair Friends! We have finally received the guidelines to re-open the salon. There are many steps we will all need to follow. Here are just a few that you need to know prior to entering the salon:
1. Upon arrival please stay in your vehicle, your stylist will motion you to come in when she is ready for you.
2. Please wear a facial mask. If you don't have one we will provide one for you for small fee.
3. Waiting area will be off limits. We will not be offering any beverages at this time.
4. Please reschedule your appointment if you have or had any of the following in the last 24hrs: COUGH, SNEEZING, RUNNY NOSE or a FEVER!
5. If you live with someone who is ILL or has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days PLAESE RESCHEDULE!
6. In this phase 1 opening we will only be allowed to do HAIR services.
We apologize but CANNOT do the following:
Manicures, Pedicures, Facial waxing 😥.
These services will be added in phases 2 and 3.
We will do our part in keeping the salon and all equipment clean and sanitized in order to keep you and ourselves safe and healthy!
Thank you all for you corporation. Looking forward to seeing all your smiling faces!😊
XO Your Team of Stylists at HAF
Lynn, Michelle, Peg, Linda, Nuria and Darcy